HOURS OF OPERATION
Fridays: 12pm - 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 4pm
KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST FROM THE RESORT
Sign up to receive deals and offers from the Mountain
Snowshoeing at Oak Mountain is FREE, you just need to sign in at the Base Lodge no later than 2pm. (We need to allow ample time to sweep the trails before closing)
Summit Trail- 2.6 miles all the way around
• From the base area, head up the Bunny Hill to the bottom of Crosscut Ski Trail and then veer left onto the single track in the woods- following the blue markers the whole way.
• Take on your last big climb before emerging from the tree line at the Summit.
• Head straight into the tree line single track to the left of Nova Ski Trail.
• cross Nova Ski Trail back into the single track
• cross Alternate Ski Trail back into the single track
• veer right onto Nova Ski Trail all the way back to base area.