Know Before You Go - FAQs
- How far in advance should I purchase lift tickets?
There is no limit to how far in advance you can purchase your lift tickets. There will be a limited number of tickets available, so purchasing early is the best way to ensure you’ll have access to skiing on the day you are planning.
- Can you tell us about lift tickets for ages 5 and Under AND 70+ which used to be available only at the ticket window?
Lift tickets for ages 5 and under and 70+ can now be purchased online with the rest of the family. Like our other lift tickets, these must be purchased in advance for the date that you wish to ski. Season passes for 70+ age groups are also now available online.
- What if I purchase a date-specific lift ticket, lessons, or rentals, and am unable to ski as planned?
There are no refunds. If you are a No Show/No Call, you are subject to a full forfeiture of the total booking.
Parking, Arrival, & Departure
- Does your mountain have paid parking close to the lodge?
No, we do not have paid parking.
- an I leave my belonging in the lodge?
You may leave your items in the lodge, please don't leave them on a chair or table so that others may sit. Please remember to lock valuables in your car. We will not be responsible for any unattended personal items.
- Can you tell us about your drop off area?
Upon arrival, go directly to the base area entrance to drop off passengers. This area has been expanded to allow more guests to be dropped off. When leaving the ski area, drivers only should pick up the car. Your party should wait at the drop off area to be picked up.
Food and Beverage
- Is there onsite dining and a bar?
The Acorn Pub serves a pub menu with the full bar options and the Oak Mtn Cafe is our concession counter that serves quicky grab and go items.
- Can I bring my own food?
Yes, guests are permitted to bring their own food and eat in the ballroom. Seating within our restaurant will be for our restaurant guests only.